Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wednesday Day off Day at Hospital Beach



Today was my Wednesday day off, and I think I have about  2 left here in Kitimat....and so I escaped to the View point and then a drive just past Alcan to Hospital Beach with my coffee and camera and I walked around...I will miss this place...it is in my heart, captured. The Mountains are like getting a hug each and every time I see them....It will be hard to leave...the mountains, the people I have met.





View of the Channel from the View Point..
Kitimaat Village side of the Channel
Moss covered trees, and ground, I keep
looking for elves and fairies.
Small creek that runs into the Channel 
moss covered cement foundation near Hospital Beach
Alcan in the background


Drift wood
I spent the whole afternoon, walking exploring..I loved the
sound of the water, the smell of the Ocean, the fresh air and
the sunshine.
Hospital Beach 
Hospital beach
I am at Hospital Beach, photographing the Douglas Channel
Sea Weed
Sea Weed
Kitimaat Village, Seamasters Resteraunt is the building just
Below the building with the green roof. 
Minette Bay Marine, across from Hospital Beach
A freighter at Alcan loading...from Panama
Someones dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment