Monday 16 April 2012

Time to Get Ready to Leave Kitimat

Always finding something new
at Hospital Beach. 
Sea Gulls in Flight 
Looking down Douglas Channel...and it leads out to the
Pacific Ocean.
Alcan in the back ground.


My Days are slowly, quickly coming to an end here. I feel as though I am leaving a job half done, have started...and yes I am talking about work, and my personal time off too. I was hoping to go fishing on the river, the channel and catch a bit fish, some crab...but maybe that means I just need to come back on a well earned vacation/time off. 
So, this means I will be posting pictures and thoughts on my last few days here.....
Minnette Bay. Across the channel is Alcan 
So This blog I will post pictures from my day trip around Kitimat on Good Friday....
Kitimaat Village in the back ground. 
New Growth over a cedar stump....
Swans in a Pond,
























Until the Next Blog, enjoy.....and please share your thoughts with me...I would love to hear them...or read them.
Jewels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment