Tuesday 27 March 2012

The View

The View, from Edie, my camera, This is where I stay, work and when I get out of my car, out a door, I see the Mountains, the view...there are so many things to see and enjoy, the beauty around empty windows, door, buildings...the View. 
The view from the Apartment window

The Apartment Building where I am staying, Built in the 50's
Ice Arena on the left, next to it the Hardware store
Where you can get the best Tackle for fishing it is next
To the BMO Bank....all in Walking Distance
Behind the Mall, is the library, and 2 Ice Arenas all in walking
Distance. 
The left, is the Museum, ahead, Trigo's the right Vitality Spa
Ahead Thomas Cook Travel, follow paths to post office, to the
City Centre mall and eventually you will find
Your Dollar Store With More, and Me!
you can see CIBC,Royal and BMO Banks,  City Centre 
lower level at City Centre Mall
Entrance to Mall, lower level
Centennial Park across from City Centre
Upper level, I thought that Trigo's was closed....
Upper level of city centre mall
upper level at City Centre mall
Add caption
in the bank and subway parking lot, old dollar store
location. 
my bank is here next to subway, the view
the view when I park my car to get groc.
parking lot at Overwaitea Foods
Seniors complex
Upper level at City Centre parking 

1 comment: